Tracciabilita' dei Cibi
1. Antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic activity of tea
polyphenols. - Kuroda Y; Mutat Res, 1999 Jan.
2. Synergistic effects of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate with (-)-epicatechin,
sulindac, or tamoxifen on cancer-preventive activity in the human lung cancer
cell line PC-9. - Suganuma M; Cancer Res, 1999 Jan. 1.
3. Green tea polyphenols block endotoxin-induced tumor necrosis
factor-production and lethality in a murine model. - Yang F; J Nutr, 1998
4. Wide distribution of [3H](-)-epigallocatechin gallate, a cancer
preventive tea polyphenol, in mouse tissue. -Suganuma M;
Carcinogenesis, 1998 Oct.
5. Green tea regulates cell cycle progression in oral
leukoplakia. - Khafif A; Head Neck, 1998 Sep.
6. Telomerase inhibition, telomere shortening, and senescence of cancer cells
by tea catechins. - Naasani I; Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 1998 Aug. 19.
7. Induction of apoptosis in prostate cancer cell lines by the green
tea component, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate. - Paschka AG; Cancer
Lett, 1998 Aug. 14.
8. Green tea epigallocatechin gallate shows a pronounced growth
inhibitory effect on cancerous cells but not on their normal counterparts. - Chen
ZP; Cancer Lett, 1998 Jul. 17
9. Cancer inhibition by green tea. (Fujiki H; Mutat Res, 1998 Jun
10. Involvement of protein tyrosine phosphorylation in the effect of green
tea polyphenols on Ehrlich ascites tumor cells in vitro. (Kennedy DO; Chem
Biol Interact, 1998 Apr 3)
11. Inhibition of growth and induction of apoptosis in human cancer cell
lines by tea polyphenols. (Yang GY; Carcinogenesis, 1998 Apr)
12. Induction of apoptosis in human stomach cancer cells by green tea
catechins. (Hibasami H; Oncol Rep, 1998 Mar-Apr)
13. Inhibition of aberrant proliferation and induction of apoptosis in
pre-neoplastic human mammary epithelial cells by natural phytochemicals.
(Katdare M; Oncol Rep, 1998
14. Influence of drinking green tea on breast cancer malignancy among
Japanese patients. (Nakachi K; Jpn J Cancer Res, 1998 Mar)
15. Quantitation of chemopreventive synergism between
(-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate and curcumin in normal, premalignant and malignant human
oral epithelial cells. (Khafif A; Carcinogenesis, 1998 Mar)
16. Effect of tea extracts, polyphenols, and epigallocatechin gallate on
azoxymethane-induced colon cancer. (Weisburger JH; Proc Soc Exp Biol
Med, 1998 Jan)
17. Growth inhibition of leukemic cells by (-)-epigallocatechin
main constituent of green tea. (Otsuka T; Life Sci, 1998)
18. Inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase gene expression and enzyme
activity by epigallocatechin gallate, a natural product from green tea.
(Chan MM; Biochem
Pharmacol, 1997 Dec 15)
19. Suppression of extracellular signals and cell proliferation through EGF
receptor binding by (-)-epigallocatechin gallate in human A431 epidermoid carcinoma cells.(Liang
YC; J Cell Biochem,
1997 Oct 1)
20. (-) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate blocks the induction of nitric oxide
synthase by down-regulating lipopolysaccharide-induced activity of transcription
factor nuclear factor-kappaB. (Lin YL;
Mol Pharmacol, 1997 Sep)
21. Mechanisms of growth inhibition of human lung cancer cell line, PC-9, by
tea polyphenols. (Okabe S; Jpn J Cancer Res, 1997 Jul)
22. Inhibition of peroxynitrite-mediated tyrosine nitration by catechin
polyphenols. (Pannala AS; Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 1997 Mar 6)
23. Effects of green tea catechins on the progression or late promotion stage
of mammary gland carcinogenesis in female Sprague-Dawley rats pretreated with
(Hirose M; Cancer Lett, 1997 Jan 30)
24. Inhibitory action of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate on radiation-induced
mouse oncogenic transformation. (Komatsu K; Cancer Lett, 1997 Jan 30)
25. Prevention of mammary preneoplastic transformation by naturally-occurring
tumor inhibitors. (Katdare M; Cancer Lett, 1997 Jan 1)
26. Effect of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate on leukemic blast cells from
patients with acute myeloblastic leukemia. (Asano Y; Life Sci, 1997)
27. Effects of theaflavins on N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine-induced esophageal
tumorigenesis. (Morse MA; Nutr Cancer, 1997)
28. Bio-antimutagenic activity of green tea catechins in cultured Chinese
hamster V79 cells. (Kuroda Y; Mutat Res, 1996 Dec 12)
29. Induction of programmed cell death (apoptosis) in human lymphoid leukemia
cells by catechin compounds. (Hibasami H; Anticancer Res, 1996 Jul-Aug)
30. Chemoprevention of mammary preneoplasia. In vitro effects of a green tea
polyphenol. (Araki R; Ann N Y Acad Sci, 1995 Sep 30)
31. Inhibition of N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine-induced carcinogenesis
by (-)-epigallocatechin gallate in the rat glandular stomach. (Yamane T;
Cancer Res, 1995 May 15)
32. Polyphenols as cancer chemopreventive agents. (Stoner GD; J Cell
Biochem Suppl, 1995)
33. Variazioni dei livelli Plasmatici di Carotenoidi, Alfa-Tocoferolo e
Lipidi in Risposta allIntegrazione di Concentrati di Frutta e Verdura.
Association, Los Angeles,
CA Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San
Antonio, TX Natural Alternatives
Research Foudation, San Marcos, CA.
34. Studio dulla BiodisponibilitÓ in Risposta allaIntegrazione con
Estratti di Frutta e Verdura.
Institute for Sport Nutrition, Bad
Germany Institute of Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry, Glessen, Germany
Central Laboratory of the Justus Liebig
University Hospital, Glessen, Germany .
35. Effetti Benefici dei Supporti Nutrizionali sullInvecchiamento
dellOrganismo Durante un Programma di Perdita di peso.
Health and Medical research Foundation, San Antonio,
TX Natural Alternatives International, San Marcos, CA American Longevity
Association, Los Angeles, CA Sports
Medicine Institute, Baylor College of Medecine, Houston,TX Departement of
Texas Lutheran University, Seguin, TX.
36. Aumento dei Livelli degli Antiossidanti nel Plasma, grazie
allIntegrazione con Frutta e Verdura.
Natural Alternatives International Research
Foundation, San Marcos, CA American Longevity
Association, Los Angeles, CA
Health Screening of Orange Country, Newport
Beach, CA Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center,
San Antonio, TX.
37. Innalzamento delle Funzioni Immunitarie Durante lIntegrazione con
Estratti di Frutta e Verdura. Arizona prevention Center, University of Arizona,
AZ Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ Natural
Alternatives International, San Marcos, CA
38. LIntegrazione con Estratti di Frutta e Verdura Riduce i danni al
DNA dei Linfociti Periferici negli Anziani.
Microbiology, Brigham Young
University, Provo, Utah Arizona Prevention Center, University of Arizona, Tucson AZ
Natural Alternatives International, San Marcos, CA.
su Alimentazione e
nutrition, and cancer. The role of fiber, Cancer 1986
Oct 15;58(8 Suppl):1830-6.
Jain M, Choi NW, Fodor JG, Pfeiffer CJ, Howe GR, Harrison LW, Craib KJ,
Dietary factors and the
incidence of cancer of the stomach, Am J Epidemiol 1985
Wax Y, Modan B
of fat, animal protein, and dietary fiber in breast cancer etiology: a
case-control study, J Natl Cancer Inst 1986 Sep;77(3):605-12.
Adlercreutz H, Gorbach SL, Warram JH, Dwyer JT, Swenson L, Woods MN
excretion patterns and plasma levels in
vegetarian and omnivorous women, N Engl J Med 1982 Dec;307(25):1542-7.
Carpenter JT Jr
cancer: incidence, nutritional concerns, and treatment approaches,
J Am Diet Assoc 1987 Jun;87(6):765-9.
Bingham S, Cummings JH
fibre intake in Japan, Hum Nutr Appl Nutr 1983 Apr;37(2):113-9.
Rose DP, Cohen LA
and breast cancer in causation and therapy, Cancer 1986
Oct;58 (8 Suppl):1804-13.
starch, and nonstarch polysaccharides and large bowel cancer,
Am J Clin Nutr 1988 Sep; 48(3 Suppl):762-7.
Boyar AP, Wynder EL.
comparisons of mortality rates for cancer of the breast, ovary, prostate, and colon, and per
capita food consumption., Cancer 1986 Dec 1;58(11):2363-71..
Breslow NE, Enstrom JE
correlations between cancer mortality rates and alcohol-tobacco
consumption in the United States,
J Natl Cancer Inst 1974 Sep;53(3):631-9.
of life-style and dietary habits in risk of cancer among Seventh-day
Adventists, Cancer Res 1975 Nov;35(11 Pt.2):3513-22.
Malter M, Schriever G, Eilber U
killer cells, vitamins, and other blood components of vegetarian and
Nutr Cancer 1989;12(3):271-8.